Luxurious environments have rules and let's talk about it. Have you noticed the more expensive an experience is, the more tranquil you are expected to be? The whispers of wealth tell a story as old as time. Grace Blu wants to help you replicate silent confidence in your very own home. Shhh... We are sharing ways to make your home feel rich and indulgent... One refined detail at a time.
1. Scents Softly Speak. By bringing in the power of scent, one can create a truly transformative sensory journey throughout their space. With Grace Blu's shoppe of floral fragrances or the carefully curated scents of Noche Y Dia, guests are sure to be enchanted by the alluring ambiance from the moment they enter your home. The influenced collection of aromas we recommend bringing into your home are gardenia, sandalwood, and leather.
2. Invest in Quality. Easily attainable items are not always the retail therapy you think you need (sorry Target)! When you allow the ever-changing aisle décor to define your space, you lose the luxury of uniqueness. Start by investing in high-quality styling materials! This is your home and it should be personal. Immerse yourself in the captivating world of literature by spending a day perusing the carefully curated shelves of a charming bookstore. Selecting an oversized coffee table book that speaks to your passions is a unique experience. By incorporating elevated materials such as sumptuous wood, rich leather, and stunning stone into your space, you can effortlessly transform its ambiance and imbue it with a refined sense of sophistication.
3. Artwork and antiques. The use of rare artwork and antiques add to the overall opulence of a space. We believe in mindful shopping. Mindful shopping starts with setting the intention of finding something that speaks directly to you. Start by getting to know local vendors at upcoming markets. When you set out the intention to connect, you will notice personal pieces will find their way to you! Long Beach Antique Market is a great event favored at Grace Blu for finding collector's items and exploring the Orange County community.
4. Neutral color palettes. While Grace Blu has an undeniable appreciation for the rich and alluring charm of moody color palettes, the importance of serene and sophisticated neutral tones should never be overlooked. From classic white and timeless beige to sleek gray and mysterious black, neutrals possess an elegance that will never go out of style. By incorporating these subdued hues into your space, you can effortlessly create a refined and elevated ambiance that serves as the perfect canvas for showcasing your most exquisite accent pieces. We all know the one thing more valuable than money, is time. Neutrals throughout your home whisper a timeless aura.
Mood Board: Grace Blu Pinterest
5. Statement lighting. The impact of statement lighting fixtures on the overall aesthetic of a space cannot be overstated. From the timeless elegance of chandeliers to the understated allure of sconces, these fixtures represent the epitome of refined sophistication and in an impactful way to convey a sense of prosperity in interior design. By thoughtfully selecting the perfect statement fixture, you can elevate the electricals in any room and infuse it with a sense of grandeur. Currently love all the European vibes and finds from The Loft.
Quiet wealth is often attached to simply enjoying things for yourself and not for anyone else. The biggest takeaway is spending on items that mean something to YOU! The more valuable a wall color, a marble cutting board, or a piece of art is to you, the rarer it becomes in your home. Sometimes the best things that quietly whisper wealth only speak to a select few. ;)